A great place to work"Brilliant and fast interview process. I was contacted quickly after my application and was kept up to date with the progress of my application and the next stages. Everyone was extremely helpful and answered all the questions I have. I could tell from everyone that I spoke to that they were passionate and loved working at Automation Logic."
The AL Recruitment Process
These steps are designed to be as efficient as possible whilst ensuring ample time is given to make sure it’s the right role for you and that we’re the right cultural fit for one another.
- Application – Applications can be submitted on our vacancies page or via AL’s LinkedIn Jobs Page
- Intro call with Talent Team – A brief call to learn about you and share more about life at AL
- Thomas International PPA test – An easy to complete online personal profile analysis
- Interview (with Tech Test if applicable*) – A face to face session to understand your experience
- Offer – The contractual employment details, sent for you to sign
*Tech test is required for engineering candidates only and can be completed on the day of the face to face interview. Previous feedback has been that the AL tech test is a fun and interesting way to showcase your practical skills and how you apply logic.
If you are made an offer and accept, a mutually agreed start date will be confirmed and you will receive a welcome email with instructions about day 1 at AL and what to expect.
We’re committed to making on-boarding an enjoyable experience so you can meet the team and feel settled as soon as possible. We believe that’s just one of the reasons why we’ve been recognised as a Great Place to Work and a company that’s shown Excellence in Wellbeing.View vacancies
Want to work with us?
If you'd like to find out more about joining our growing team of engineers, consultants, strategists and evangelists for automation, please get in touch with a member of our team.Find out more